“Father/son”
Review of Charlie Gitto's

Charlie Gitto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Gitto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Cross street: Marconi & Edwards
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time at this restaurant. I am full-blooded Italian. With that being said, they are one of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten at ever!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary. Our entrees were delicious and the toasted ravioli appetizer is a must. The best toasted ravs I have had yet. I made the mistake of showing up in a ball cap and was politely asked to remove it. The attire was relatively laid back so don't worry about getting too dressed up. At the end of the meal the waiter brought us a piece of desert no charge since my wife and I were celebrating. Food was reasonable priced and would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My daughter chose Charlie Gitto's on the Hill for her birthday dinner. The parking lot is small and gated and a little trickly to back out of! It is small and cozy and I liked the seating with a booth. The waiter and service could not have been any better. Toasted ravioli appetizer is always a good start since it is a St. Louis creation and it did not disappoint. I ordered the seafood ravioli for dinner and it was fabulous with a mild cream sauce. The rest of our party ordered salad and steak or pasta and were very happy with their selections. The waiter brought my daughter a beautiful Italian birthday dessert with a lit candle. It was a perfect dining experience and I was glad my daughter chose Charlie Gitto's on the Hill.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Great place to go for Italian food. Service was excellent from the server, Erica to the bus staff. You must try the toasted Italian ravioli, they are to die for. The pasta dishes are very good also. Save room for dessert.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently dined here on a Tuesday night. We called to reserve a table on our way to the restaurant and they accommodated us without a problem. We had the ravioli special and a beef tenderloin, both were cooked perfectly and delicious. Fresh pasta and medium rare steak. And, if you like garlic, I definitely recommend The garlic dipping oil. The servers were professional and friendly. We cannot wait to return.