“Bad customer service”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central West End
Cross street: Maryland and Euclid (across from Coffee Cartel)
Description: Drunken Fish in the Central West End was the second location to open (after Westport Plaza). With a prime patio, two stories of dining, and being located in the heart of the Central West End, it quickly thrived in the trendy St. Louis neighborhood. Today, Drunken Fish is the Midwest's unrivaled leader in Sushi and Japanese Cuisine. Voted Best Sushi in St. Louis, Drunken Fish is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Our selection of sensational sushi and Japanese cuisine will satisfy every appetite, while our drink menu boasts a list of unique cocktails. With our intimate lounge and exceptional service, Drunken Fish is the ultimate St. Louis hotspot.
Reviewed 1 week ago

I placed a to go order. Website said it would be ready at 6:30. I arrived about 5 mins ahead and waited for 35 mins for them to tell me they were out of what i ordered. Dont go and dont provide a tip when you place your order

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed 18 October 2020

I wasn't greeted or seen for 15 mins as I sat on the patio while server's walked by me. I really wish this establishment would go back to server's having their own sections instead of having food runner's! This place is providing the WORST service with the new setup of having food runner's drop your food off at your table! It's annoying and customer's are NOT happy with the service being provided!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Decided to take advantage of eating on the street in CWE, chose drunken Fish as they had spare tables, that should have been a sign. COVID precautions were great, order and pay on your phone, easy right, no managed to mess up the orders, two drinks came 10 mins apart after a reminded, appetizers did not arrive and had to be chased up, what we had was good but just disorganized.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2020

I ordered a White Tiger roll and Starburst roll like I usually do. The Starburst roll had no honey wasabi mayo, and the White Tiger roll did not taste fresh as they usually do. I called to speak with the manager and he was very rude in his response stating he would replace it but for future reference they don't replace call in orders. So assured him if that's not normal policy do not make exceptions on my behalf as my goal is for you to understand that I am a customer who paid for quality food that I did not receive. He then proceeded to say that he's never gotten a complaint on that roll. I am literally discussing food that I paid for not any other customer. I have been a long-time supporter of Drunken Fish, but this manager's disregard to my concern about money I spent for a quality product I did not receive is unacceptable. It is not my plan to support Drunken Fish going forward.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020

It's been months since I've dined at drunken fish and alot has changed from menu to staff worker's! I really hope you guys will bring back lunch specials bc they were a huge asset to your restaurant. The new process of ordering your food was very time consuming and there should be another option as well. My server was a slim young lady with a long ponytail and wasn't very attentive to my table at all. I specifically ordered and paid extra for dressing and she brought me on the wrong dressings. I explained to her they were wrong and she was rude with the "this is what they gave me" tone. I felt rushed with paying and especially signing my credit card receipt it was very uncomfortable. I'm a server and well aware ppl aren't going to sign there bill until service is completed! DOES SHE HAVE A CLUE HER TIP IS BASED ON SERVICE????? I would've left her a bigger tip if she had a better attitude,more attentive with her service.
..lunch could've been better