“Hampton location ”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I felt better going to the Lindbergh location. The staff is more friendly. When you walk into a restaurant, the last thing someone should ask is "what can I help you with ". I came to eat, why would I just walk into an establishment to look around. Maybe she should have said are we dining in or taking out??? I had the lamb shanks not to gamey but tender. Overall the meal was great. The introduction (greeting) needs improvement. I can only give three cause of the greeting.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We received a gift card for this Restaurant and decided to go before the rush for Valentines Day. This was absolutely the Best decision we could have made. The Greek Gyro salad was to die for, the pork chop dinner was well cooked, plentiful, delicious and most of all very inexpensive. The customer service here is very impressive to say the least. We will be coming back for sure

1  Thank Gregory J
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We couldn't get into Russell's on Macklind so we went here, were seated immediately, sat and ate and talked for 2 hours. The coffee never stopped, the food was good - kind of like a Holiday Inn...scrambled eggs, omelet's to order, bacon, sausage, French toast, potatoes. All of it good, nothing fancy, and only $7.95 a person. Very enjoyable and our server made us feel welcome and relaxed. A nice Sunday morning.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The food was fabulous! The service was a little slow...well, maybe relaxed is more like it. The server was incredibly friendly & cheerful. The atmosphere is upscalish but not snobby. The tables are covered in white linens topped with glass. You could go for a business lunch or nice night out or a little more casual. I was in jeans & my husband in shorts & didn't feel out of place at all.
My husband had the gyro plate & I had Ari's Famous Salad w/gyro meat (aka gyro salad). Both pates were piled high & his came with a smaller plate of perfectly done steak fries. The gyro meat was juicy with crisp edges - yummy!! And to top it off the price was right! We will be back.

1  Thank Tasha B
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had dinner here before heading to The Muny in Forest Park with friends. It's just a short drive down Hampton Ave to the park. We had the spinach pita for an appetizer, which was very good. I had the gyro for dinner. My friends ordered the Greek Combo Platter and the Dolmathes. For dessert, we had the Baklava. All our food was delicious. Service was a little slow, but the staff was very nice.