“Great food and family behind the counter!”
Review of Adriana's

Adriana's
Ranked #31 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I love Adriana's! They have great food and there is always family behind the counter helping each other. I love the Salsiccia sandwich (AKA Italian sausage) and meatball sandwich. On this trip, I shared with my niece. We had a lemon pasta side and side salad. They were both AMAZING! Note that many sides are available until they run out. They really talk you through the menu if you have questions and show you items if you aren't sure. I have never had anything that wasn't good, so I try new things almost every time I do.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

They make a great sandwich here and the pasta was some of the best I've had. He people made me feel like a regular and said a prayer for my family.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There are many great places on The Hill to eat, and Adriana's is one of them. Casual, mom and pop type plan e with great food! Sandwiches,salads, soups, pizza.... definitely something for everyone. It's a small venu but worth the wait. Hours are qp:30-3:00...closed on Sunday. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here after seeing its great reviews on YELP. I'm so glad we did! I had the baked ricotta pasta with the Sicilian salad (so delicious and fresh!) and my boyfriend had the Gorgonzola Dip Sandwich that he is still talking about. The owner and employees were very friendly and kept the atmosphere very clean. I know we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

First of all, Adriana's is located in the heart of The Hill in St. Louis, so it's surrounded by a distinctive, historic, storied neighborhood. In my opinion, this adds to the experience.

Parking near the restaurant is a bit of an issue. You have to park on the street near the restaurant, and around lunch time the spaces can fill up. When my wife and I visited, we ended up parking about a block away, in a 30-minute parking space. Fortunately, the meter maids were not out that day, because the walk to and from Adriana's, the wait in line, and the time it took to eat added up to well over half an hour.

Adriana's has incredible sandwiches. Several of them are built on salsiccia, which is amazing. They also had some very good looking cookies and pastries that I did not try. The atmosphere of the place was great; it has the feel of a place where the locals stop in for lunch. I will definitely be visiting again the next time I am in St. Louis.