“The best dinner we did not have”
Review of I Fratellini

I Fratellini
Ranked #216 of 3,182 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We called last minute and go two seats at the bar. The food looked fantastic and the service was very attentive . When we arrived it was a beautiful spring night so we chose
To go across the street and sit outside. The staff at I Fratellini were so understanding and supported our decision - we so look forward to being back for dinner!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My husband and I frequent I Fratellini, and the only complaint we have is that we don't live closer. Every dish we have had here has been prepared with the utmost creativity, thought, care and love. Their salads/fish dishes are amazing as well as their pastas, but the "off-menu" lasagna is NOT to be missed! Order one for your table to share. You won't be disappointed! I have NEVER had a better lasagna, nor am I a lasagna person, but I even have a hard time going here and ordering anything else. Such a treat!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Probably our most favorite , small intimate restaurant in St. Louis. The staff treat us like family and food is nothing but excellent. The price point is right on and every 'crumb' on our plates is gone when we leave...happy and satisfied Thanks, Zoe

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Authentic interpretations of classic Italian cuisine. Great wine list with dozens of beautiful wines. An intimate space great for an intimate evening with someone you love. Servers are consummate professionals. Host is full of grace.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We had our annual Holiday lunch meal at I Fratellini just before Christmas. As usual, it was terrific. Trout, Chicken Panini, Steak Panini, and Tagliatelle were our entrees. Everyone was very pleased with their selection. We brought our own wine. The service was outstanding. We requested a table by the window and it was there for us, A wonderful time for our family.