“Looking for a good local restaurant for supper.”
Review of Shamrocks

Shamrocks
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The staff here was very friendly, they kept track of the bar tab by each person's first name. Their was good variety on the menu and the prices were reasonable. I had the fish and chips, which were good but not outstanding. My only complaint was that the beer menu was on a video screen which scrolled quickly, making it difficult to read all of the selections on one screen before it went to the next. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fun atmosphere with decent food at reasonable prices, as well as a good selection of beers.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome food would good again very soon on the favorites menu now. Going to take my family out to experience as well.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We met friends here for drinks and appetizers over the holidays. Great beer selection and the food was good, too.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Food was solid pub food. Large portions, and had unique selections different from the chains. If they have a kids' menu, our waitress was unaware of it.
TVs everywhere, so an excellent place to watch some games.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

The owners are amazing. The food is always good and the drinks are always cold! I had the macaroni with bacon on my last trip I believe and it was to die for! Don't miss this place!

Been to Shamrocks? Share your experiences!