All reviews fast food restaurants one night stay room was clean allow pets convenient location coffee pot very nice stay hot shower an older hotel dining area il interstate mo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a one night stay from a trip from MS to IL. We were pulling a 28ft travel trailer and there was parking for us to park it. We travel with our small dog and they only charge a $10.00 pet fee. Many place charge $20 to $25.00 which is way too much considering our dog is well trained, house trained and doesn't shed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The gentleman that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were good. It is an older hotel, so the rooms are well used, but for the price, it was great. My daughter said she could smell smoke, but it's not overwhelming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sanders4
Reviewed 22 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Was driving through and was on a budget, and I got what I paid for...a place to lay my head at a decent price. Room was fair, renovations are being made, it’s definitely not the best I’ve stayed it but it’s not the worst. I had problems with my heater and management took care of this issue right away.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family