Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston(Sikeston)
US$105
US$129
Hampton.com
US$85
US$60
Pear Tree Inn Sikeston(Sikeston)
US$105
US$90
US$55
Country Hearth Inn - Sikeston(Sikeston)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$60
US$90
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront deskturkey sausagestate highwayhaven tpancake machinethe breakfast areacleaning staffexcellent staybed and pillowsroom was spaciousnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayreggiecoltonsgrandmothermissouri
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have stayed here for 2 years now when we go to Missouri for our family reunion.
all of the staff is very friendly and accommodating in anything you may need.
Breakfast is fresh and tasty. Coffee is great.
Very close to restaurants, shopping etc.
Highly recommend staying here we will be back.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We stayed in room 225 during the rodeo weekend. Our room had spots on the carpet and sheets. The bathroom had hair and dust. We have stayed here before, but not next year. Additionally, doubling rates for this weekend is wrong.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sikeston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Hi akfamtrav,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent visit at the Holiday Inn Express Sikeston, MO. We appreciate that you chose our hotel chain. We aim to make all of your experiences rewarding and I understand that you weren't impressed with the upkeep of the room. I'm sorry for the letdown. I appreciate you letting us know so that our hotel management can make sure that necessary improvements are made.

I also noticed your sentiment about our room rates. We want to deliver great value for our guests, and fair pricing is key. Be assured that your comments will be considered when making future pricing strategies.

We hope to have the honor of seeing you again!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here at this new hotel near my grandmothers hometown for her funeral services. We were able to check in on time and the staff was very friendly and accommodating as I expect with all Holiday Inn Express hotels I stay at. They also accommodated our late check out request. I would gladly stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with this updated and modern hotel. It is right off of a major state highway and easy to find. Plenty of lighted parking. Clean rooms, typical breakfast included, modern bath. Quiet. Walking distance to several restaurants. I usually eat at Applebees since I can depend on them for continuity when traveling. Will choose this place when I travel through here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very nice due to being new. Staff is very friendly. Only issue was fire alarm went off at 5 am!!! Something overheated in kitchen.
The breakfast was better than most HI Expresses.
Easy access off interstate and very safe area

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends