“Game day 🍕 ”

The Roost bar And Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #336 of 711 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We are happy the Roost takes such good care of us. The service and food is always top notch. We were able to sit out today and enjoy the sun on the patio. Our weekly adventure.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 26 September 2020

We liked this place so much we ordered food from them again the next day.
The onion rings are the star; they're big and perfectly crispy and delicious.
We also loved the italian sandwich and the chicken parmesan wrap.
Pizza was only OK.
Our order was ready ahead of time, and everything was correct.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there last week for lunch. Right away I thought it was strange the servers weren't wearing masks like the other 4 or 5 places we've been since restaurants reopened. Our waitress was Tess or Tessie maybe? She was terrible and practically ignored us for this table of creepy older men. I guess she didn't think we were that important? Anyways, I had a salad, eventually, that was pretty good and my boyfriend had a burger that apparently was less than good. I don't think we'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 23 May 2020 via mobile

We come here every Friday for pizza and beers. They always have great service,bring out pir beer and pizza as usual. Love this place.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 14 March 2020

The Roost always has great food at reasonable prices and their happy hour deals are hard to beat. Four stars on this visit because the server was a little impatient and stingy with the napkins. Look you need napkins at the Roost because the food offered at the Roost is never dry. Everything comes out hot and juicy! Your fingers are going to get covered in deliciousness and sadly you'll have to wipe off some of it. I would like to see the Roost offer nonalcoholic beers - Heineken 0.0 would be awesome!

Date of visit: March 2020