Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton Garden Inn
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Expedia.comUS$153
PricelineUS$153
Lol.travelUS$181
All reviews great hotel fire pit james river fitness center clean rooms convenient location love this hotel staff was very friendly hgi mo highway pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Clean hotel, great service. If you have any doubts, don’t. Eat at the restaurant in the lobby for dinner and chat with Candice. She really was the best part of my stay! I wish I could have stayed an extra day or two to get to eat and drink some more!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kaitlyn Rispoli, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Thank you for your feedback & we look forward to seeing you again! I will pass your compliments on to Candice, she is truly one of the best! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay fantastic!

Reviewed 29 September 2021

Room 307 has a highly deficient air conditioning unit that makes loud noises every 10 minutes or so. Sounds like a car hit the outside of the room. We got very little sleep over this two night stay. I will likely not stay at this hotel again unless I am assured this problem is taken care of. It was by far the worst Hilton experience over the last 20 years and not indicative of other Hilton properties that I have stayed at. As a Hilton Honors member and a HGV owner, I am very disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We know how important a good night’s sleep is and I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. I will address your feedback with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Bathroom had black and pink mold in tub and shower, room not clean. Doesn’t meet Hilton standards. Garbage on floor and would be seen if housekeeping vacuumed. Staff doesn’t communicate with guests.Was told by first-front desk person would receive extra points and room discount, NEVER received

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to see that we did not meet all of your expectations during your stay with us. Our Executive Housekeeper was made aware of this after you left the hotel, and has addressed this issue with her entire team. I hope the next time you visit the area you will consider staying with us again. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

We were traveling from West Virginia to Porter Oklahoma to attend a wedding. Before we got to our destination we decided to stop in Spring field and stay in a hotel. We chose Hilton Garden Inn because of its reputation of being a nice hotel. It was everything we had heard. It was very nice and clean, and well maintained. The breakfast was fine and the staff was very friendly and professional. We were not disappointed at all. I would recommend this hotel and don’t think you will be disappointed either.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Most important is the Comfortable bed. Pleasantly Clean room. Air temperature just right like I set the control. Room service was quick and professional. . The Food was good and as expected. I prefer home but this made being away from home less stressful

Date of stay: August 2021