“Good Chinese-American Fare”

Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/leongs-asian-diner-springfield
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The home of “Springfield-style” Cashew Chicken. Overall, quite good and better than you expect in a smaller city. Their version of cashew chicken has the chicken in chunks (it’s real chicken not mystery me

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Simple, consistent, and affordable.
Not too fancy.
Staff is "Very good".
Wanton soup, orange chicken is excellent.
Thanks for the great service
everytime.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped at Leong's to order take-out on the road to Branson We ordered their famous Cashew Chicken, and their version of General Chicken. Both turned out to be the most flavorful version of an ordinary dish that I have ever had! Which gives me an incentive to order the sauces online!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Service was spectacular. Ryan was outstanding. The food was hot and fast. You won't be sorry. Take your family for a great lunch.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I've really tried to like this place, visiting several times as its the closest eatery to my home. I wrote them off over a year ago, when I pulled up to what seemed like a smoking lounge behind the drive thru box. The employee at the window that night handed me my food with her pack of cigarettes in hand (on her way outside to smoke) and ended up giving me half my order, prompting a return trip.

Today I decided to give them another chance, a year or so after last having visited. Not very hungry - I ordered 1 small side of fried rice, and 1 egg roll. Imagine my shock when the total was read to be over $6, not including tip.

Upon getting home and looking at my items, the small container with rice is not even half filled. I'm honestly not sure what I just paid for - but that's the final straw, I'm done giving this establishment any more chances.

If you want to pay twice as much as other Chinese places in town, for half the portion size - then this is your spot. I included a picture with this review to show the readers what $8 worth of food looks like at Leongs.