“Very Clean and Quiet place to enjoy a meal”
Review of Leongs Asian Diner

Leongs Asian Diner
Ranked #58 of 736 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Have eaten here twice recently and have been very impressed with the food and service. The first time I had the famous Cashew chicken which I thought was great. Last week I had the General Chicken and an egg roll. Was also great. Egg roll was large and tasty and couldn't quite get all of my meal eaten. Will be back next time in Springfield.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My favorite Asian food in Springfield! If you're lucky in addition to the great food you'll have an opportunity to meet the namesake, Mr. Leong who is in his 90's but still a fixture in the restaurant!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The home of “Springfield-style” Cashew Chicken. Overall, quite good and better than you expect in a smaller city. Their version of cashew chicken has the chicken in chunks (it’s real chicken not mystery me

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Simple, consistent, and affordable.
Not too fancy.
Staff is "Very good".
Wanton soup, orange chicken is excellent.
Thanks for the great service
everytime.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped at Leong's to order take-out on the road to Branson We ordered their famous Cashew Chicken, and their version of General Chicken. Both turned out to be the most flavorful version of an ordinary dish that I have ever had! Which gives me an incentive to order the sauces online!