“Food just kept coming!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Was there for an 80th birthday celebration. Private room for the party. Servers were very attentive and the meats just kept coming! Good salad bar, too. My first time to go there for dinner and definitely will go back again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I have eaten at Brazilian grills in Brazil & all across the US. Re Rico stacks up well against any I've tried in the US. It is priced comparably with the chain Brazilian grills.

There were a few cuts featured that we have not had at other grills and there were definitely some new twists on seasonings.

Service was very friendly and appropriately attentive. Emily was our server and she did a nice job.

If we pass through Springfield again, we would certainly consider another visit.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We love this place. To start off, they have a good salad bar. Then, meat cutters come around with rotisseries of meat. Other favorites are the rolls, the pineapple and sushi. You will not be disappointed if you are a meat lover.
Favorite meats:
Horseradish Sirloin (to die for)
Roast chicken
Top Sirloin

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of Brazilian steakhouses and have been to several around the country. This was without a doubt the worst I have experienced.

Hostess was texting and was visibly annoyed to be interrupted.

Salad bar was less than you’d find in a roadside diner. No hearts of palm or specialty salads, no hot dishes, beans, rice, feijoada, etc.

I had read online about fries and bread delivered once to the table. We were offered neither. I asked about the cheese buns that every Brazilian Steakhouse has. We had to tell them how many we’d like and then they cooked to order. Odd, and they were not worth the wait. There was also fried shrimp offered with the fries and the bread, apparently.

Meats were either raw or burnt. No flavor. Everything tasted the same. Very tough and extremely dried out. They give you the option to send your meat to the kitchen to be cooked (more). That’s just weird. Several of the options on the menu were not even offered. The same 5-6 items came out over and over. The grilled pineapple was refrigerator cold and not a grill mark in sight.

Lots of other options in Springfield. I’d give this one a pass. Truly, they must pay someone to write all those one star reviews.

1  Thank Halliecat1
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Every couple months I make the trek from Kansas City to Memphis to visit my daughter and her family. I decided some time ago to break up the trip and leave Thursday afternoon and drive to Spingfield, stay the night and then have only 5 hours left to drive. I do the same thing in reverse on Sunday nights. My hotel is two blocks from ReRico and during my entire drive from Kansas City my mouth is watering thinking about the meal that awaits me. I am a huge fan of Churrascarria. This restaurant is not quite on a par with the "big guns" - Texas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao, but it keeps up impressively well. And for half the price. There is a really nice salad bar and then a large selection of meats even including ham, very flavorable pineapple, bananas, etc. You also get three dipping sauces. The servers are attentive and remember your meat and temperature preference. There were several meats that were just out of this world. The most recent time I went was over labor day and I had my 10-year-old grandson with me. He ate, and ate, and ate... Finally it was past closing time and they were nice enough to pack up what he had on his plate so he didn't stop eating! The place and the staff are awesome. I just wish they were open Sunday nights...

1  Thank landiiiks