All reviews fruit infused water cookies walk in shower breakfast staff major highway great hotel would definitely stay here again favorite hotel clean hotel the breakfast area we've stayed visit family complimentary breakfast up to date oatmeal staff was very friendly bed was comfortable
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Great stay as usual. I can trust my room being clean. I always receive great service from the staff. They treat me like a valued customer. If something is not right, they do what they can to fix it. That's reassuring to me.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The room was very comfortable and clean. Everyone was very nice. The breakfast were delicious and had quite of variety of foods. The beds were nice, we did find the pillows to be of no support. We loved the snacks in the afternoons

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

After 30+ years of visiting Springfield for our annual 4th of July family reunion, we could no longer stay at my mother-in-law’s home. We booked 3 rooms at the Hampton Inn at Battlefield and Hwy 65. The rooms are VERY clean and spacious; the beds and bed linens were soft and comfortable; and the AC worked great. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating. They would go above and beyond to make their guests happy and feel welcome. They immediately welcomed us each time we entered the hotel lobby. The housekeeping staff was friendly and happy. The ladies working in the breakfast area were sweet and friendly and kept the buffet spotless. Everyone truly seemed to enjoy working there. We will definitely stay there again next time we’re in Springfield.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I stay at Hampton Inns exclusively. I travel several days a month. This is one of the best locations I have ever stayed at. The staff was amazing. Extremely hospitable and friendly. The rooms were like brand new. I really enjoyed my stay at this location.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank naexect
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We generally think Hampton Inns are a great choice in the mid-range category, but this location is far above average! We spent 2 nights here and every single member of the staff was friendly, charming, and helpful. And both Linda and Florence from the breakfast crew went out of their way to see that we had everything we needed and always with a big, bright smile! Every bit of the hotel was fresh, clean, bright and nice quality. Whoever trained the employees should be enticed to help Corporate with training in other, less successful locations.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandyLe4
Sonja N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hello! Thank for for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Southeast, and thank you for taking the time to give us a Awesome review! We sure appreciate you and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!