All reviews red robin pool and hot tub sausage choice hotels place to stay room was clean waffles restaurants and shopping hot breakfast biscuits the breakfast area staff was very friendly bass great breakfast baymont cereal branson
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This hotel is about 35 miles north of Branson and in the southeast corner of Springfield. It is a quiet hotel, clean, and inexpensive. The staff members are fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. When we asked about restaurants (BBQ, best burgers) in both Springfield and Branson, they gave great recommendations and even printed out the menu for us. We have stayed here every year during our annual Springfield/Branson trip, for the past 6 or 7 years and will return here next year.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We initially stopped here two years ago - my husband and I, my mother in law, and our two kids - because we were desperate for a place to stay on our way back from Arkansas. It was great then, and it was great on this stay too. We booked two nights in a suite with two queen beds, a small couch and desk area, and the large bathroom area. It was handicapped accessible, which meant the sliding barn door style bathroom was a bit weird, but fine. The kids and I used the pool area twice, and it was really nice. The breakfast area was clean, and if you enjoy hotel breakfasts, this one will fit your needs. It was pretty typical - yogurt, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, some type of breakfast meat each morning, biscuits, gravy, waffles, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, and toast. Customer service was great. I'm glad we stayed, and if I'm in Springfield again, I'll certainly stay there once more.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Pros: The hotel itself is in a great location. Lots of places to eat and to go shopping near by! And it’s not noisy so that’s good. The pool and hot tub were really nice and they have little snack options to buy Incase you need a late night snack and there was free drinks when you come in. The rooms are basic and small but the beds are always very comfy and the pillows are always awesome! Staff was nice as well.

Cons: This is the second time we’ve stayed in the last year and both times our room was not cleaned before hand or it was done very poorly... The sheets were clean and beds were made but that’s it. The shower had hairs and dirt in it, hairs on floor and pieces of crayons and misc dirt in the cracks of the tile, there was fingerprints all over the nightstand, microwave was dirty, and there was visible dust under the sink, tops of headboards, and lighting fixtures. We could have asked staff to move rooms but it’s always such a hassle and I don’t like complaining so I just cleaned it myself. We usually love Comfort Inns but for the price you pay next time we will probably pay a little more and stay at a little nicer hotel that is cleaner.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabethc123
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We stayed at this Comfort Inn on our way to our Grandson's Graduate School graduation in Illinois. This is a very nice place even though it's right on I-44. It was worth the extra few mile to stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was really good and the room was very nice. We had a very comfortable and quiet stay. It was very east to get back to I-44 in the morning.

Room tip: We were on the first floor and it was quiet and comfortable.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Our daughter had a volleyball tournament one weekend, we decided to come up the night before due to the weather coming in. I had actually went through Booking.com, made reservations with another hotel which was not upto the description given. Anyhow, after driving all over Springfield, I remember seeing this place. It was very nice and clean. The staff was welcoming. We were excited there was an indoor pool and Jaccuzzi. Our beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was sausage, biscuits/gravy, etc. And the biggest plus was checkout isnt until noon, Which was great since our daughter's tournament was cancelled, we got to sleep in and not rush around to checkout. It's not far off Hwy 60.

Date of stay: April 2018