All reviewsplace to stayroom was cleanwafflesbob evanswaffle makeroff the highwayan older hotelconvenient locationvery nice hotelfridgecheckinmissourihallway
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I asked for a room that I'd enter from a hallway, but was given a cigarette smelling outside room, was too tired to complain as I got there late. On the plus side the breakfast was good as was the location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Stayed one night at the Quality Inn.
Room was on the ground floor so thats a plus.
Coffee, fridge, microwave, very comfortable bed.
Ruby Tuesdays, Bob Evans, very close by. I liked Ruby Tuesday.
Has semi truck parking but not much room to turn around.

Room Tip: I prefer ground floor. Helps if youre a Choice member
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Here is an example of why you should read the reviews on this site before booking the room. I thought I was booking at the Comfort Inn next door where we have stayed before.
This room needs new carpet and paint but more than that needed a deep clean. There was trash on the bathroom floor and the curtains and mirror were dirty. I thought I smelled smoke more than once. Just not the greatest.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

1. When I booked this room, the representative did not inform me she did not work for the hotel itself.
2. This hotel allows other service companies to book rooms without there knowledge.
3.Requested pet friendly hotel, but rep. she forgot did to indicate this on the reservation that I had a pet. Guess what, no pet rooms available...and no other pet rooms available in other hotels in the area due to conferences in the town!!!!!!!
5. Owner of hotel VERY rude and wanted to charge me additional for another room. Said it was my problem and was not sympathetic at all.
6. Luckily hotel staff were very accommodating and found me found me another room away from original request, nevertheless, it was a room.
7. Will NEVER use that hotel again, and encourage others to find another hotel as well.
4. Will NEVER use this service or type of service again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located close to the highway. They have great Wifi. This is an older hotel with the usual odors of an old building. It seemed that the carpets were really old. Sheets were fresh & clean but the duvet had a stain on it. Bed was comfortable & room was clean. Also wishing walking distance to restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business