“Great GF bun & burger!”

Black Sheep Burgers &Shakes
Ranked #9 of 731 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Black Sheep isn’t for a “healthy food day”, but for a cheat meal this is your spot! They have an amazing gluten free bun & just the burger/bun combo is filling. I’d say skip the fries in lieu of a shake. They are delicious & can even be mixed with alcohol if you’re really trying to celebrate!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious and we all loved our burgers. We split 3 sides among the 4 of us and couldn’t begin to finish them. Once seated, service was excellent and staff were very friendly.
We tried to get a drink at the bar while we waited about 30 min for our table. The bar tender was polite, but slammed making specialty drinks for those already seated, she never had a chance to get us 2 beers and a wine. Suggest having 2 bartenders.
That said, will definitely go again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

A fun girls night out. Started with drinks. Let me just say the Love me two times was the most amazing drink. We each had 2. The strawberry fields forever Shake was delicious also. We ordered the burgers with a lettuce wrap instead of a bun. The presentation was great. The Bleus Brothers burger was a big hit for 3 of us. The 4th got the Ugly Cheeseburger. Very good. The salt and vinegar french fries were everyone’s favorite. We also got the hey sweetie fries also. Two orders of fries were more than enough for the 4 of us. We actually couldn’t eat all our food. Delicious. We will go back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I can see why this place lives up to its local hype!!! My family and I tried this place yesterday night, and I'm here to tell you, it's one of the BEST burgers I have ever ate!!!! I got the Cowboy Carl burger and a Purple Haze Shake, and I am here to tell you...they were BOTH awesome!!! The burger was HUGE and flavorful, and totally worth the money we spent!!! My wife got a Foodie burger, fries, and a Strawberry lemonade. She loved what she got, and I had a bite of her food, and yes they were excellent. My daughter got a Chloe burger (which is their small burger...which still wasn't that small!), fries, and a non-alchohol You're All I Need shake. My daughter says it's the BEST BURGER SHE EVER ATE!!!! So needless to say, we really loved this place and we are anxiously awaiting our return!!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The burgers and fries are amazing! I had the Blues Brothers burger, I love burgers and this was the best one I have ever had. The Cowboy Carl looked great. The fries are incredible. I am so relieved I do not live in Springfield, I would eat there all the time if possible.