“Mediocre and inconsistant”

Boomers Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Although you can enjoy good food and service at Boomer's, don't count on it. The biggest problem is consistency. Food quality and portion size can vary greatly from one visit to the next. Several menu items have started out exceptionally good (2 examples: Turkey Burger and Pork Tenderloin) then are replaced with poor quality, cheaper alternatives.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The servers here are the best around, I believe this comes from the amazing owners of the establishment. I have to hand it to Jeff and Jane they know what they are doing

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 13 seated at 7:20 it took almost 20 minutes to get someone to take our drink order then another 20 minutes to get our drinks. Food finally came with missing pieces of our orders. Food is mediocre with what taste like most being frozen prepackaged. Not sure if the staff keeps turning over or just poor management. The only saving grace is Rodie the bartender who wasn't there.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

From out of town so went on Sunday to watch my NFL team. Walked in and noted only a few TV's. Asked the bartender if my game was going to be on. She was not sure, handed me the remote, and went to ask someone. I found what they had was the same basic cable package as at my hotel. So when she came back I asked to you have NFL Sunday Ticket. She said no. Ok not trying to be critical of a local place I had never been to before from being out of town but why is this called a sports bar? Left without ordering anything so I can't comment on food, beverages, or service.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Average best describes Boomers. Decent wings, ok pizza, cold drinks. Sounds like every sports bar I've ever been at. Family friendly. :-)