“Solid meal”

El Nopal
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on way back from STL. Place was moderately busy but not too bad. Good Service. Chips were fresh. Salsa was not bad but nothing special. Ask for the Green Sauce. It is a step above. I had the Speedy Gonzalez. The chicken taco was excellent as was the rice. Wife got the special nachos with chicken. GREAT us the best way to describe. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We haven't ever found a meal that we didn't enjoy! It is always freash and hot with plenty of flavor!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My Favorite Mexican restaurant! I eat there probably 4-5 times a month. Friendly service always busy. Location easy access to interstate 44.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Eat here twice a week and love it...know the owner and his family, they all work there, very nice people and his staff is great too...they work hard and keep the place clean and serve great food...I used to eat the chicken and rice plate all the time, then one day the owner jokingly told me I should try other entrees on the menu...so I did and now I like several other entrees there.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Good food, hot. Cold beer, friendly staff. Prices pretty good too. Fajita nachos really good, would recommend.