“Good seafood”
Review of Shrimp Daddys

Shrimp Daddys
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Having shrimp and steak at the lake makes for a good time out. Not many places offer fresh seafood. Great service.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We just moved to Sunrise Beach 3 weeks ago and have been here twice for dinner. We both love it and the Fra Diavlo Shrimp is fantastic. I had it twice and my husband had it the second time after I couldn't stop talking about it.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Came here on recommendation from friends and it did not disappoint . The owners are hands on and work their tails off to serve the best Cajun fare around. Drinks are the best. This will be a go to spot for us from now on. I had shrimp sampler and husband had shrimp etoufee'

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We visited around 5 pm Sunday and the place was packed. Doesn't look like much on the outside but the inside is fun and nice. The shrimp was amazing! A little pricey. We will definitely go back! Waitress was pleasant and did a great job!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Whole family enjoyed our meal! We were made to feel right at home. Something for everyone. I loved my catfish