“Upscale Restaurant, Nice Wine Bar and Shop at Entrance”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I had been looking forward to coming here because we had heard so many good things about Cooper's Hawk. This is an upscale restaurant, with a wonderful wine bar and shop when you enter. We were seated at a lovely table next to the window that had a garden and lake view. I ordered the soup and salad lunch, and asked the waitress what the wedge salad was. She said it was a wedge of iceberg lettuce over chopped romaine and iceberg. That sounded very plain so I ordered the house salad (very plain. but at least it had a few vegetables in it). One other member of our group ordered the wedge salad. When our dinner came, her salad looked wonderful with bacon, grape tomatoes, and a creamy dressing. If I would have known it came with something more than lettuce, I would have ordered that instead of my extremely plain salad. However, the Lobster and Crab Bisque was fantastic! It had so much lobster, crab, and shrimp in it that it was more like stew than a soup. My husband got the BBQ Chicken Salad, and it, too, was delicious. The sandwich special was a delicious BLT, but it was certainly not an average, run of the mill sandwich and it came with a large order of fries. I really like that they list the calories for everything on the menu. Great restaurant. The truffles in the case by the front desk look fabulous...a little pricey though.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This place is great for dinner and also does a good lunch! Good for special occasions, business meals, or just a night out with friends. The large and spacious restaurant (plus a bar area and a spot that can be reserved for larger parties) feels warm and welcoming. The wines they offer are excellent. You can taste in the front room (with a nice-sized gift shop and chocolate bar) and become a member of their monthly wine club. Try the short rib risotto with a big cab or zin!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I became a member of Cooper's Hawk a couple of years ago. Free wine tastings, 2 bottles of wine a month and other perks. I love going there and tasting first and then having dinner. Excellent food, GREAT wine and great atmosphere!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I have been to this Cooper’s Hawk location many times and this restaurant never disappoints. From the moment after walking in, you can see and feel the elegance of the restaurant. The stone decor and nice bar tops are very appealing. The large wine wall rack behind the bar is rustic and trendy. The wine is more than outstanding. My favorite is the Cooper’s Hawk house Malbec. The table settings are very nice and comforting. This restaurant is great for a date night, happy hours for the business type, or someone who is expecting above average quality. This restaurant does cost above average for drinks, appetizer, and a full meal. The quality of each food item is very high. I am a big fan of the calamari and flatbreads Cooper’s hawk provides. The only negative thing I can say which isn’t even negative is beat the crowd they consistently have.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We go a few times a year and stick to our favorite plates. It seems better with a group, as it tends to be crowded with other large groups who are all drinking. If you're thinking of a quiet romantic dinner, you probably won't get it here. But the food has always been good. The wine is decent, with almost every varietal imaginable, so there's something for everyone. The wine bar at the front is nice for doing pre-meal flights, which change every month.

Date of visit: May 2018