“Great for Lunch”
Review of Thai Country Cafe

Thai Country Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Was in town for business and wanted something different for lunch. The service was excellent. Not being too familiar with Thai food the waiter helped me decide. His pick was dead on. Food arrived hot and tasty. Portion was large and I took a to go box.

The crab Rangoon could have been a bit larger but the filling was spot on. Everything was clean and well decorated. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Diamonddave206

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I definitely recommend carry out-the atmosphere of the restaurant is not great. It kind of smells like a dog kennel. When I placed my order, I was told a 20 minute wait--it turned out to be over an hour. The food was just fine, but nothing exceptional by any means. There are just so many other Thai options close by. I will not be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I've started making this place a regular stop. The servers are nice and friendly. The food is great. I've never been disappointed. Portion size is fairly large, I usually have to take some home. It's a great value.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

We stopped for a late lunch the Friday after Thanksgiving and, in contrast to the Mission Taco nearby which was packed, we were almost alone in the dining room here. Our waitress quickly took our orders, and returned not long after with our food. It was remarkably hot; no doubt having just come from the wok in the kitchen. Portion sizes were huge, the largest we have experienced in the approximately 100 different Thai restaurants we have eaten in. Likewise, the flavors were boldly spiced; which we liked. What was listed as two pepper hot here, was not unlike three or four peppers elsewhere. The Tom Yum was delicious; plenty of lemon grass infused broth.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Good Thai food and nice environment - inside and out. The Loop area has some of St. Louis' most fun nightlife. This is one of six Thai Restaurants run by the owner. Thai Pizza is just around the corner. Good food.