“Best brisket I’ve ever had by far!”
Review of Sugarfire 44

Sugarfire 44
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Valley Park
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: Sugarfire Smoke House in Valley Park Mo is a top rated BBQ restaurant that offers award winning traditional and Artisan BBQ to St. Louis County Missouri. We offer award winning baby back ribs, tender smoked brisket, juicy pulled pork, lean smoked turkey, "adult only" shakes, fresh pies, 100% grass fed beef burgers, as well as daily artisan BBQ specials that will delight your taste buds with adventurous flavor combinations other BBQ restaurants simply don't offer. Check out our Facebook and Twitter feeds for daily specials. Sugarfire Smokehouse is conveniently located in West St. Louis County right on Old Route 66 (Interstate 44) & Hwy 141. Get your kicks on Route 66 then stop by for a true retro BBQ experience. It's the perfect place to end a day of cruising with award winning BBQ. Sugarfire is smoking the standards for top rated BBQ restaurants in Missouri.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Smelled the smoke from our hotel next door and I had to investigate. So glad I did! The brisket is to die for. And my wife said that the pulled pork melted in her mouth. I know where I’ll be eating the next time I’m in the Saint Louis area!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This has become one of my favorites in the St. Louis area. I am one of those people that finds something that he/she likes at any particular restaurant, then goes back to that restaurant when they're in the mood for that particular food. I've fallen in love with the Sugarfire 44 Brisket and that is all I'll get there. I'm probably missing out on a lot of other great food, but I'm stuck on the beef. The baked beans and potato salad are really good. The tater tots are awesome! The Mississippi Mud Pie is rich and decadent. I love it!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Everything is awesome! The meats are all spot on! They have the normal bbq sides but they also have epic sides that change daily!!! Stop by and check it out, you will not be disappointed! The boozy milk shakes are also awesome. I love to cover and of the meats in the white bbq sauce.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first time visiting Sugar Fire. It was hard to decide what to order (so many great options to choose from). I ordered the turkey plate with baked beans and sweet potato casserole. The turkey had a smoke ring & was very moist. The portions were large enough to have enough for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve had sugarfire cater our sons graduation party and not only did all of our guests rave about the food but the girl that brought everything, set it up and maintained the table was so conscientious, friendly and organized. We were able to enjoy our guests while serving amazing BBQ. In addition we carry out quite a bit on our way out of town, and whenever I call they are always super friendly and always have everything ready to go. And if course eating there is always a treat! Best brisket and white sauce and best Cole slaw we’ve ever had! So glad to have this wonderful restaurant nearby!