“Peacefull private beach villa close to Athens”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

cpitell
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Peacefull private beach villa close to Athens”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

I travelled to this wonderful place with my 7 and 8 year-old cousins and my Uncle. Something I feel must be noted down is Katerina's (landlord) professionalism and kindness. Her immediate response to our queries or even problems (usually caused by the little fellows of our company) made our stay there very comfortable.
The villa is as described in the website and the photos are representative of the property. The picturesque landscape was a brilliant opportunity to take lots of pictures in various spots of the villa during the day. My favourite spot was before the stone fence, having the Saronicos Gulf (Aegean Sea) behind me.
The villa is 40 mins from Athens by car and within the range of must visit places such as Korinth, Loutraki, Ancient Olympia, Delphi, Nafplio, Patra, Aigina, Poros, Spetses and many others which unfortunately we didn't have time to visit.
This spectacular place gave us a taste of Greece we'll be talking about for a long time and we plan to visit the villa again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing