“Perfect place for wedding family party to gather”

Review of DeBourge House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SusieZ54
Potosi, Missouri
“Perfect place for wedding family party to gather”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I rented the whole house so that I could have a more home like atmosphere for my family coming in from out of state to gather for my sons wedding in Washington. We were pleasantly surprised to find out a full breakfast came with our stay. And not just any breakfast but homemade sausage. The food was excellent.
Bridgette was very pleasant to work with and made our stay so enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable and well equipped offering a coffee maker and refrigerator in all rooms. I didn't take advantage of the lovely claw foot bath with bath salts but I plan on coming back to do so.
I highly recommend this B&B as an alternative to a much less personable hotel.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
samincorp
“Highly recommended!!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Comfortable bed; wonderful bedroom and private bath (the Arabia room); inviting living space and front porch; delicious breakfast; and to top it off, Bridgette and David are very welcoming hosts!
They have covered every detail to make this a great home away from home!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing