“A Modern Coffee Shop...A Happy Surprise!”
Review of Mugs Coffee Co.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mugs Coffee Co.
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Traveling through this part of MO, there are not many restaurants, hotels, shops/boutiques. I was not expecting to find this kind of coffee shop that you might find in a more populated area or city. My partner thought his coffee was OK (he said it might be that he just didn't care for that type and would get other variety next time) but mine was very good. In addition, I was able to get a non-dairy option for creamer. When I return to this town in the near future I will definitely make this my morning coffee stop.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Great coffee place. Loved the atmosphere. Would like to go back sometime for music nights. Coffee was excellent.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

We happened upon Mugs Coffee Company LLC when we parked our motorcycle on Main Street. We were looking for lunch and parked across the street from a pizza place. Intrigued by the Boulevard Beer advertising in the window of a coffee shop, we went inside to find a delightful cafe with old time 50's kitchen furniture, a small collection of popular books available for your reading pleasure, a customer busy on her laptop, and a budding artist doing some sketching. Seating choices also included a couch, matching chairs and small standard dinner tables. It is hard to say whether we were more impressed by the selection of MO wines and beers or the proprietors ability to keep up with our 100 questions. The owner served us up some wonderful sandwiches and chips (ham and cheese wrap for me and pastrami on rye for him). We selected a place to sit in the sun near the front windows overlooking main street. This business promotes the arts and provides a perfect place to peacefully hang out. We left with an appreciation of what is wonderful about smalltown USA. If you happen to find yourself in Willow Springs, check this place out!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

First I must comment on the customer service. Absolutely great!!!! I have been waiting and waiting on a good coffee shop to open up in the area for a while. I must say this place is a winner. The coffee is excellent. It has a great atmosphere and even has free WiFi so I can get some work done while I wait for my coffee and /or snack. It highly recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank MrKristof
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great to have somewhere to go and sit down for a drink (and maybe even a snack). Love to hang out here with the family in a great location. Scones are delicious and the kids love the hot chocolate.

1  Thank willowmom2011