“Good sides but just mediocre BBQ”
Review of Bar 3 Barbecue

Bar 3 Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Just minutes after landing at the Bozeman airport, my buddy took me to Bar 3 for a quick lunch. I got the 3 meat combo as I wanted to try a variety of their dishes. I got the brisket, pulled pork, & burnt ends. The brisket was pretty dry and lacked flavor. The pulled pork was decent, but the burnt ends were pretty tasty.

The stars of the dish were the two sides I had. Hoppin John (Black eyed peas, sausage, onions, and rice) and the Green Chili Cheese Grits were really good, but you don't go to a BBQ spot for their sides. My buddy really enjoyed his pulled pork sandwich so maybe I'll just get that next time. Their beer was really good though as I tried 3 of them and all I would recommend.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Located in a commercial building and area off the retail strip. Friends took me here for a late lunch. It was very good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Since it was our first time here, we asked our server, Baylee, for recommendations. She gave us options (although it all looked good) and between what she suggested & what we asked her about, she was very helpful. We also sampled a couple beers before making our selection. Even the sample glasses were chilled! Food was very good!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First place we found near the airport. Brisket was TENDER. Pulled pork was great even for these Carolina natives. Burnt tips and crunchy fries. Mmmmmm
Brewery serves their home brew. No wine but I'm not whinin'.
Service was friendly.

So good we got ribs to go for our mountain cabin vacation.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Service was fabulous and very attentive. Food was remarkably great! I'd definitely go back and take friends.