“Good, classic breakfast”

Copper Horse Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Belgrade
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Getting through airport security much faster than I expected, I stopped by the Copper Horse for some breakfast. I ordered a pretty stand egg, sausage, & hash brown plate. It's pretty hard to screw it up, but the breakfast was solid. Service was friendly and prompt so I had no issues catching my flight.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Waiting on the plane we had breakfast. Wonderful friendly service, excellent poached eggs. Nice view from the Windows

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Had a long layover and wound up ordering the Sliders. They were great, split them with my friend and sound not have been happier. Very meaty and great fried onions to go with them.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is the only eating establishment at the small Bozeman International Airport. Yet it's great! We had a wonderful lunch, including my husband enjoying the local beer called Pig A** Ale. Yes, that's right -- Pig A** Ale. And the picture on the bottle's label is absolutely priceless.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Surprisingly good for an airport restaurant. Food is good and well prepared, but don't expect creativity or gourmet items. Nice place for breakfast, but, like the other reviewer said, "Avoid the coffee." I don't know why making good coffee is such a mystery, but most restaurants here don't clean their coffee machines, or use fresh roasted beans. They all taste like a dirty penny or the bottom of a stainless steel pot. Wake up Bozeman. Learn how to make good coffee.