“Used to be a favorite but not so much anymore...”

Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 March 2008

Went here with my husband for our anniversary dinner. This was our first date, 2 years ago. We ordered salads with our dinner. They were fine. My husband ordered a steak which was supposed to be cooked medium-well. It came out more like medium-rare. Needless to say he sent it back. He finally got his steak back and I had already finished my pasta dish. We also received a loaf of bread to go with our meal after we were both finished. We received our check and we were charged $4.45 for my salad which was supposed to be $2.50. We got this corrected. Then after waiting about 15 minutes for our waitress to pick up our check, my husband got a different waitress to cash out our bill so we could finally go home after a not so fun hour and 45 minute experience.

2  Thank hikingluvr