“Pleasant surprise”

Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We stopped at this restaurant on our cross country trip. We always try to find locally owned restaurants for their unique variety of menu items. This restaurant had a really great variety of menu choices and their happy hour was a bargain. The place was very spacious and nicely decorated. I noticed that there was a good mix of families and couples. The service was excellent and the food was great. We will stop here again on our way back!

FBerry972, General Manager at Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

I remember speaking with you both during your trip. Again, I am very pleased that you had such a memorable experience at Cactus Creek. (This is a private message so it may not make sense to everyone..."Hope you enjoy the horseradish!") Thanks again for your visit and I very much look forward to seeing you again on your next road trip.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I haven't been to Cactus Creek in a few years because it felt like thingswere really going downhill for awhile. A friend told me that he was there recently and it was good and that I should try it again. I am happy that I gave them another try. Good food and friendly service. They have definitely turned things around. Unlike other places, it actually seemed like they care about my business. I'll be back.

Frank B, General Manager at Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

We are very happy that you were happy with the second chance you gave us and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Discovered Cactus Creek, not the stereotyped Steakhouse chain image, casual and comfortable. Something for everyone on their menu.

For lunch I tried their 'Crusty' sandwiches, sourdough grilled with seasoning and cheeses, with different, fillings. The chicken Crusty has won over my favorite sandwich spot. The bacon cheese burger my friend ordered was above the average, my companion said it was one of the best they could remember.

Since we were from out of town, and we had such a great lunch, decided to invite some friends and go back for dinner. Impressed with the great steak and prime rib we ordered, and at affordable prices. Good value. Quality service and a nice atmosphere. dining room was open and able to enjoy the surroundings, made for a great evening out with friends. Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Katy M
FBerry972, General Manager at Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

We very much appreciate your positive review of our restaurant. Thank you for taking the time to let others know your opinion.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Have been eating at Cactus Creek since 1998. The food is phenominal, the kids menu is great and the atmosphere is pure Montana!

2  Thank Shelly W
FBerry972, General Manager at Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2013

Nothing better than hearing from a happy and satisfied guest! Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We ate at Cactus Creek today and were extremely impressed. The decor was very nice and the service was outstanding. Our food arrived quickly and was delicious! The portions were very generous and the food was hot and attractively served. Our waiter was attentive without being obtrusive.The bar area is very separate from the dining area, and we liked that very much. We will definitely dine there again!

2  Thank Fritzie13
FBerry972, General Manager at Cactus Creek Steak Outfitters and Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again.