“Favorite couple's dinner in town.”

Feast Raw Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Feast Raw Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Best special date-night dinner in town. Duck, oysters, rib-eye, kale salad. Have tried a wide variety, love it all. Desserts are beautiful and tasteful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We don't get to eat here often by boy are we very impressed every time. Our server Amelia was fantastic. Attentive yet not intruding. My wife had two appetizers for dinner which she loved and I had the special of the day, a lamb curry that was outstanding. Our desserts were equally rewarding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went here for a date night, and I had reviewed the menu online prior to our reservation. I had spotted the ceviche, which I admit I was a little reluctant to trying for the price. It was the best ceviche I have ever had, and I have had ceviche in Mexico. We got the cioppino and the special for the day, which was grouper, both were amazing. The cost of the food is on the higher end, but if you want quality seafood in Montana, that’s what it is. 5/5.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The wings appetizer and the cioppino were both great. The service was excellent and likeable. I love the ambience and decor in this place and the food backs it up as very high quality and tops in Bozeman!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We went with a large group. The whole experience was a delight. The service was great and the food was outstanding. Our group loved the Vietnamese Chicken Wings and the Crisp Pork Belly and Corn Cake. Delicious. After a long deliberation about what to order (because I wanted one of everything!), I had the Catch of the Day with the sticky coconut mango rice. It was fantastic. Others in our group had the Duck Pad Thai, the Crabcakes, and the Elk. All entrees received rave reviews from our group. The chefs have put together a tasty and interesting menu, all cooked to perfection. We highly recommend Feast and can't wait to go again!