“Great spot!”

Wetona's Coffee House & Deli
Ranked #53 of 114 Restaurants in Butte
Description: At Wetona's we pride our selves on quality service and products. Come in and enjoy your favorite espresso drink or a delicious and healthy lunch. Wetona's serves Baked Goods, Deli Sandwiches, Soup and Salad all made fresh daily. Sit and enjoy our cozy atmosphere and our friendly staff!
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Folks love their food. Especially happy with catering! Excellent take home dinner menu! We deserve good food!

Reviewed 9 December 2008

I have lived in Butte for many years, but today was the first time I had the priviledge to eat at Wetona's Coffee House. They just recently renovated a building which had been through a dozen little businesses (each a resounding failure), but I doubt this one will die.
Not only was the atmosphere beyond incredible - quiant, modern, alive - but the service was fast and friendly, the food was out of this world, and everything was remarkably clean. I would go back in a heartbeat, and am even looking forward to it.
NOTE: I'm not a coffee drinker, so I didn't try and can't attest to how good (or bad) it might have been. On the food: Odering was slightly different, you ordered at the front desk and then the meal was delivered to your table. Still, well executed and not in the slightest uncomfortable. Menu is original, and all three of our meals were unexpectedly delightful.

1  Thank mountain_standard