“Great food and people”

Wetona's Coffee House & Deli
Ranked #53 of 114 Restaurants in Butte
Description: At Wetona's we pride our selves on quality service and products. Come in and enjoy your favorite espresso drink or a delicious and healthy lunch. Wetona's serves Baked Goods, Deli Sandwiches, Soup and Salad all made fresh daily. Sit and enjoy our cozy atmosphere and our friendly staff!
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Wetona's has a good variety of wonderful food. I have had soup, salads, and sandwichs there and everything has been great. Not only is the food good but the people are very friendly!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

After the rave reviews I was a little disappointed. Very eclectic coffee shop. I ordered the BLT. It was like a cheesy melt with sprouts added. Unusual flavor combination. The pasta salad was okay. The service was great and the prices were reasonable so overall I would give it three stars.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We were traveling on I-90 west & headed toward I-15 North at Butte, Montana. We wanted to stop for lunch at someplace that had good reviews & healthy food & near I-90 / I-15 without having to go far into town.

Wetona's was the perfect stop - just one block off exit 127. The food was FABULOUS! We all ordered something different and all loved our food! Wonderful sandwiches, soups, pasta salad....yum, yum, yum!! The Focaccia bread was very tasty.

The have pasteries too. I ordered a scone which are my favorite. Wetona's scone was very good but it was more cake-like than scone-like. It was still delicious and very sweet with lots of sugar on top.

We LOVED this deli restuarant that serves lunch on cute floral plates. The service was nice & friendly and the food was so good & wonderful tasting!!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Folks love their food. Especially happy with catering! Excellent take home dinner menu! We deserve good food!

Reviewed 9 December 2008

I have lived in Butte for many years, but today was the first time I had the priviledge to eat at Wetona's Coffee House. They just recently renovated a building which had been through a dozen little businesses (each a resounding failure), but I doubt this one will die.
Not only was the atmosphere beyond incredible - quiant, modern, alive - but the service was fast and friendly, the food was out of this world, and everything was remarkably clean. I would go back in a heartbeat, and am even looking forward to it.
NOTE: I'm not a coffee drinker, so I didn't try and can't attest to how good (or bad) it might have been. On the food: Odering was slightly different, you ordered at the front desk and then the meal was delivered to your table. Still, well executed and not in the slightest uncomfortable. Menu is original, and all three of our meals were unexpectedly delightful.

1  Thank mountain_standard