Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$109
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$109
FindHotel
PricelineUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
All reviews place to stay no frills worked great small group stayed nights here nothing fancy cooking utensils fishing trip park town yellowstone microwave mt motorcycle furnishings beartooth entrance
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed solo at the Alpine for 4 nights. Loved it. Check in was super fast. The staff was very friendly. Small but very comfortable and clean room. Comfortable bed too. Would be a little chummy for 2 people, but that's OK. The whole town is walking distance to everything. And obviously the proximity to Yellowstone is the big draw. And it's right on the Beartooth Highway. Highly, recommend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chad Meador, General Manager at Alpine Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Dave. Thanks so much for staying with us. And thanks for the awesome review. We're so glad to know you enjoyed your visit with us and your time in Cooke City. We would look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you to the area. Be wel.

Reviewed 12 September 2021

In the center of the cute western town, Cooke City, Montana. Very comfortable beds, close to the city for walking. Loved having chairs outside for drinking in the Montana air. The back of the hotel might be better as we stayed in the front and the bar noise goes on for a while. It did not disturb my sleep at all, but when outside you do notice it.

Date of stay: September 2021

Hi Denice. We truly appreciate that you chose Alpine Motel for your lodging needs. And thank you, also, for taking a few moments to tell us about it. My team and I are so glad to know you enjoyed your visit with us and your time in our little mountain town. And we hope you were able to make some great memories while in the Greater Yellowstone area. Please come back and visit us again when your travels return you to the area. Be well.

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

We loved our stay at Alpine Motel. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Upon arrival we were greeted with a smile, and offered suggestions on where to eat dinner and breakfast the following morning. He apologized for the lack of internet, but we were pleasantly surprised to have wifi access since we went in not expecting any internet at all. Cooke city is an interesting little town and we wish we had booked more than one night here. Thank you for being a wonderful and unforgettable part of our trip!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chad Meador, General Manager at Alpine Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us. And thank you, also, for taking some time from your day to review your stay. My team and I are so glad to know you enjoyed your visit with us and your time in Cooke City. I'll definitely pass along your kind words to my staff who work so hard to ensure your visit is pleasant and memorable. When your travels return you to the Greater Yellowstone area we would look forward to seeing you again. Perhaps next time you'll be able to stay a little longer with us and truly explore this beautiful area and our quaint, quirky, little mountain town. Be well and travel safely.

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here one night. We stayed in Jackson, worked our way up to the north of Yellowstone and wanted to have an easy night and a place to crash closer. We were both so pleasantly surprised at this place as the town, and we’re disappointed we only had the one night . The owners were very nice ( got some history and background on the town) . The rooms were very clean with a comfortable bed. No, this isn’t the 4 Seasons, but don’t go there expecting that in a town with a population of 75. We don’t want that anyway , this place is a great example of a cute, cozy, a d comfortable place in a great small town with good food, good beer and good people . If I pass this way again. I’ll book myself here…

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chad Meador, General Manager at Alpine Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us. And thanks for taking the time to review your visit. My team and I are so glad to know you enjoyed your visit with us and your time in our little mountain town. We would look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you to the area. As always, be well and travel safely.

Reviewed 2 October 2020

We stayed as part of a tour. Cooke City is a nice little town.

It was good, basic, accommodations.

The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The shower was hot.

TV, but no internet.

There were lots of dining options a short walk away.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank phat_dawg_21
Robert Weinstein, Owner at Alpine Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us. And thank you, also, for your feedback. My team and I are pleased to know you found your room to be pleasant and clean. As for the internet, there is no high speed WiFi anywhere in Cooke City. The internet provider only supplies us with DSL service. And there is barely enough bandwidth for the local residents. So, as the hotel fills up, the WiFi becomes slower and slower. I do apologize for the lack of internet. Perhaps one day, we'll be brought into the 21st century. Until then, we hope you will come back and visit when your travels return you again to the area. As always, be well and travel safely.