“Excellent Cafe - Great Breakfast”

The Trap Line Cafe and Grill
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Coram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better place to have breakfast. Large portions. Fair prices. Excellent, friendly staff. We will suggest this cafe to family and friends. Steve & Phyllis N.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was recommended this restaurant by the owner of the cabin I was staying at while visiting Glacier. Went there for brunch and had a delicious chicken fried steak. It was enough food for 2 meals easily for less money than I would normally pay for lunch. The interior was simple but clean and comfortable. I say interesting location because it is attached to a gas station, but once you're inside it's nice and simple. I would definitely recommend, although give yourself a few hours before any strenuous hiking.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We had breakfast at Trap Line after finding them on Trip Advisor. I had a veggie scramble. The vegetables were fresh and the portion was huge. I wasn't able to eat the hash browns as I was full. I took a couple of bites and they were really good. The wait for the food was a bit long but it was worth it.

1  Thank pshajh
Reviewed 25 August 2017

If you stop here, you better be hungry. The servings are large. The ham and cheese was filled with ham and the bread seems larger than a regular slide of bread. The pulled pork was good-again a large amount of meat. The only negative thing is how slow the cook is!! It would appear that she can not multi-task. She did one table's order and then would start the next table. It was a good thing we were not in a hurry or we would have left after 20 minutes and no food yet.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Came for a late breakfast and asked if we were in a hurry by the waitress which we were not. Thank goodness because our dining experience took at least 2 hours for traditional breakfast food. Ordered biscuits and gravy, omelet and pancake breakfast which were all very tasty and portions were generous. If there is still a sign for cook and server wanted, I suggest going elsewhere unless you have time to kill. Food was excellent so hopefully they can find the help they need!

1  Thank Nicole W

Been to The Trap Line Cafe and Grill? Share your experiences!