“AMAZING STAY! (We loved this place)”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fly fishing accoutrements
Laundry
Fishing in the back yard!
Sunsets
Old barns
Tubing in our back yard!
Private boat launch
Siesta?
Side deck
Flowers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

laurie w
Libby, Montana
“AMAZING STAY! (We loved this place)”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

There is a place about 3 miles down the road-- rooms are (on ave) about $2500. a night. Well trust me when I tell you... you don't need to even spend $100. a night at Hannon's Cutthroat cabin that sleeps 6. This visit we have just the 2 of us and the "boyz" (our corgies).. and we really could have had company VERY comfortably. The grounds are impeccable, the host is a REAL nice fellow-- so eager to help you, guide you and serve all your needs! He made a big fire for us every night & invited us to enjoy the back deck's perfect Jacuzzi. Hubby had just had gall bladder surgery a few weeks ago, so we didn't get in, but wish we could have! Sky gets so black at night.. you can see them (the stars) like you rarely ever can these days. He feeds all the birds too.. so there is a large variety in the yard... along with lots of deer and the fishing is the best i've ever done... & I'm FROM Montana! This is world class fishing. I caught 3 beauties in under an hour... NICE! Anyway... we WILL be back. I hope you come here.. you won't want to leave. Seriously. I could live here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the fishing access
Liked least: I am not real good running a Keurig coffee pot. ;)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Jul 2016
Walsh's are a lovely couple. As former Montana residents they jumped right back into the Montana life style and the stunning Bitterroot summers (and they caught some very nice fish). Glad to help them relax and renew. It was a pleasure hosting them.
jokerswil...
Spokane, Washington
“Home away from home (Livin the Dream)”
Reviewed 8 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I had the pleasure of being able to film a television show (Livin the Dream) in the bitter root valley recently, and was lucky I found The Hannon House. The cottage / suite that we rented had two bedrooms, living room and kitchen. My 2 person crew and I were very comfortable for the 8 day stay. Not only were the accommodations very nice, the owner Steve was a great host. He not only was very friendly, he also was very knowledgable of the area and its rich history. Steve would have a campfire going every evening, and many times had snacks for us to sit around the fire and tell stories. The beautiful bitter root river is only steps away from the house, and a must for any fisherman. I cannot wait to go back to this place and take my family for a summer fishing / camping trip. I give this place a definite two thumbs up.

Date of stay: March 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and hospitality of host Steve
Liked least: It was winter, and I could not jump in the river
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Mar 2016
Sparky and his crew were the best. A treat having them and watch them work. Looking forward to hosting his family this summer and casting for some of those cutthroats on the bitterroot.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.