Super 8 by Wyndham Dillon(Dillon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
US$113
US$110
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn Dillon(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$114
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$78
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
  • Free Internet
Fairweather Inn(Virginia City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed herefront desksausagepool and hot tubhot breakfastguest housein townsparkling cleanking bedrooms are cleannext morningexcellent choicei highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentflat screen tvcinnamon rollsfree breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Clean room, great bed, very friendly staff. Only reason I didn't give it five stars is that the breakfast could use improvement. Coffee in a craft was weak & not hot & fruit in basket was a little old. ( apples & oranges were soft )

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ben V, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for the kind comments!! Were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.. My staff loves to hear how well they are doing and also what we can do to make it even better for our guests. We hope that you made it safely to your destination and look forward to seeing you again..

Reviewed 5 May 2017

My wife and I spent the night while traveling with a group of students. The pool was a good temperature, and CLEAN!
The room was clean as well, bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was also clean.
I really like the hygiene products offered in the bathroom. The tv was a nice flat screen, with great sound and a decent selection of channels.
The breakfast was delicious, and a much bigger selection than I anticipated. I only wish they had more strawberries to go with my Chocolate Chip Cookie Waffles!

I was very pleasantly surprised at the service and comfort of this Inn.
Next time I need to spend the night in Dillon, I am definitely staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a good view. The area is beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Ben V, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm happy to here you enjoyed your stay with us. We get a lot of compliments about our bath and body works soaps and lotion. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure the rooms are clean and make every guest feel at home when staying with us. We will be adding even more things to our menu this summer. We hope you made it safely to your destination and look forward to seeing you again...

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We like this hotel, it is clean and reasonably priced. This stay was okay until ten plus college kids (who mentioned that none of them were guests of the hotel) came and got into the jacuzzi. They were drinking and so loud that we could not even hold a conversation. As a paying guest, I find this pretty ridiculous. We wanted to relax and enjoy the amenities. If we had known that anyone can just come use the tub, maybe we would have stayed at a cheap hotel and just come here to soak.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Ben V, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!! We make every effort to make sure all our guests are comfortable when they stay with us. We do not allow any alcoholic drinks in our pool room. I will be looking into this issue. If you would please give me a call at the property at 406-683-3636, so I can talk to you about this I would really appreciate it. We hope that you made it safely to your destination and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay at the last minute and discovered the Fairbridge. Not only was it affordable, it was clean, updated and pet friendly. Breakfast was better than most places we've stayed. Staff was awesome!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Ben V, General Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review!! Our staff works hard to make sure every guest feels at home well staying with us. We hope that you made it home safely and look forward to seeing you again in the future..

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as we traveled home. The hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful and answered our questions. On the plus side, the room was clean and looked nice. Also the hotel is right next to the freeway. Even thought the hotel is close to the freeway, I didn't notice any truck noise. The breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast. However, the staff work well to keep the food coming for the guests. The only downside was the dining room is a little small so if you go to breakfast during "rush hour", you might not get a seat in the dinning room. It no big deal as you just take your meal to your room.
I would use this hotel again as we travel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful comments!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to provide every guest with an enjoyable stay.. We hope you made it safely to your destination and hope to see you again...