“Great food and service ”

Front porch Grill House
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Eureka
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: Located in downtown Eureka, Montana & Home of the Famous Eureka Bubba Burger as seen on TV in 2009 LIVE! Regis & Kelly. James & Antoinette Monroe (Owners) offering fresh & fabulous food every day! Homemade buns, fresh-cut french fries, hand-pressed patties, fresh-cut fish & breaded to order, along with variety of salads. Sauces & Dressings all made fresh in house. Family friendly with old-style games.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Tried the huckleberry burger which was amazing, friend had the black jack burger which was equally as good but the Eureka Bubba burger was honestly one of the best burgers we've ever tried, definately recommend!

Antoinette M, Owner at Front porch Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

So glad you all enjoyed yourselves! Thank you for coming in, come back and see us sometime!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were passing thru Eureka MT and stopped for lunch at the Front Porch Grill. My wife had a mushroom burger and I had a bacon cheeseburger. They were both great and came some really tasty pickles. I had an excellent slice of chocolate cake for desert.

Thank you for coming in! We are so happy you both enjoyed yourselves!!! Come back and see us sometime!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We took a drive up to Eureka today from Whitefish and had lunch here for the second time. First time after we were done with lunch the chef came out and visited with us. I thought that was a very nice touch. Today It was super busy the staff was super friendly and the FOOD!!! DAMN GOOD BURGERS! The best I have ever had. Now Im not a burger person so that says a whole heck of a lot. If you get the chance do stop in for a bite at the Front porch Grill House & Trading Co. Oh dear I almost for got the cinnamon rolls! To die for!

Antoinette M, Owner at Front porch Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

We are very happy you enjoyed yourselves! Thank you for driving to our wonderful but hidden town and visiting our restaurant not once but twice!!! We hope to see you again in the future :)

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stopped for quick lunch while on the road. Standard diner fare, GREAT milkshakes (family loved the huckleberry, me I can't say no to chocolate). Sandwiches and burger were great and really hit the spot. Staff were quick and friendly. There is a neat knick knack shop in the back that may appeal to some shoppers.

Thank you for coming in!!! We are glad you found our little spot downtown, hope to see you again sometime!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

First time to eat here. I had the Waldorf Salad...wife had Fish & Chips. Both were OK but I think that the Waldorf Salad, while cooling and tasty, was more suited to hard core vegans...lots and lots of varied types of greens! It was a hot day so I thought that the combination of walnuts, apples, and raisins would be a welcome change from my usual. I did get a custom shake on the way out (vanilla with lemon bars crumbled into it) which was good. The place was roomy and service was good. Parking was limited on the street, but we didn't have to walk more than two doors over. We'll come back another time and I'll get something more usual for me. Maybe the fish and chips...which did look good.

Thank you for coming in and we hope you come back and see us sometime!!!