“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My daughters took me here for a meal and wow, was it good ! We had prompt friendly service , generous portions of food, and just a great experience overall !

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped into Trapper's after we crossed the border. If stuffed game bothers you.....then I would recommend that you carry on. That being said this is a great Saloon. The service was fast and efficient. The chilli was a bit spicy, but good and very filling and the side of garlic toast was excellent.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We had never been to Trappers and decided to give it a try... we shared the special - steak with 3 large scallops. The steak was an 8 oz. Sirloin and was one of the best steaks we've ever had! Service was great too. Don't mania a chance to try Trappers.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

It's been 2 years since we were able to stop in at this little roadside gem, and we're so glad we made it down that way again! It was Kentucky Derby weekend, and after Rachel and I discussed a few traditional drink options, she treated me to a muddled mint drink concoction that was heavenly. As usual, the food was great with excellent service. The friendly, cozy vibe makes a person feel right at home and I recommend this little spot to everyone heading that way :-)

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stop in as much as we can when in the area. the owner and staff are all amazing and treat the patrons like family and are genuinely happy to seem customers. The atmosphere inside is great, live entertainment both inside and on an outside stage. Best patio and views in the area. LOVE IT!

Been to Trappers Saloon? Share your experiences!