“Great Meal”

Four Corners restaurant and casino
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stopped in at 4 Corners for dinner last week when we were in Montana. When we first arrived, our expectations weren't high, as we walked past the VLT's. (on the way out we noticed there is another side that had a fireplace and would have been probably more inviting) However, we were greeted warmly and all the staff who served us were really friendly. Monday is their Mexican night and we had their prime rib taco's. It came to us hot and the dish was so tasty. The way they marinated that meat definitely made it. We walked out of their full and very satisfied!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I was thinking about eating at four corners all the way to mt..The first time I went to mt ..I thought it was a casino .was I ever fooled it is both ..

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant/small casino has great service and tasty food.
We have eaten breakfast and dinner here and enjoyed every meal. Their biscuits are fluffy and the gravy is excellent. One meal we had one of their Wagu beef burgers and hand breaded fried mushroom...it was soo good.
Lots of specials..Mexican on Mondays..so call and check to see what specials are cookin!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband and I wandered into this place on a Sunday evening. Not much atmosphere and the service while friendly, was slow. My husband ordered a Kobe burger with sweet potato fries and his dish was actually quite good. I ordered the Asian stir fry, which while not terribly creative, was decent and filling. The menu is pretty standard, but I appreciated the fact that all the burgers were Kobe and that there were other options (like the sweet potato fries) besides your basic french fries. There aren't a lot of dinner options in Eureka so I guess this place is probably about as good as it gets.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Always enjoy the selection! and the freshness. The place is set up so for the most part it is quite and you can visit and not hear the other conversations!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not a franchise (Olive Garden loud and difficult to enjoy your table mates.! I believe that the food is price right and portions are appropriate. ENJOY!