Historic Tamarack Lodge(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$322
Hotels.com
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$155
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$330
Meadow Lake Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
US$222
Travelocity
Vista Motel(West Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$129
Official Site
  • Free Internet
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$289
Hotels.com
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$247
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$322
TripAdvisor
All reviewsglacier national parkstay there againcomplimentary breakfastwest sidethe ownersingle leveldish tvfollowing morningdry sense of humourbeds were comfortablewhitefishmicrowave and fridgethe room was nicehungry horse damlittle priceygrocery storeminute drive
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at the Mini Golden Inns Motel on three separate nights between backpacking and rafting trips. The couple that owns the hotel is kind. The rooms are spacious and clean--hot showers feel great after a long hike. Be sure to review the cancellation policy and know that the afternoon can be a busy check in time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My bf and I booked a room here for one night while we visited Glacier National Park. The woman at the front desk was the most rude and unprofessional person I have ever encountered in my entire life. I have never felt more disrespected before. It was so bad that we were going to take the $150 loss for a 2 star hotel and go sleep in our car for the night over staying at this motel. Worst customer service ever! Do not stay here, avoid at all costs, it is not worth trying to deal with people who shouldn't even be allowed to work with customers if they can't interact politely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2017

July 14-15-16, 2017 - First stay in this motel. Convenient to surrounding areas of Glacier Park, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and Kalispell. Spacious rooms, clean, quiet accommodations. Also convenient to grocery and liquor stores, filling stations, and
misc. food places. Price was expected given the location. It had access to WiFi and the TV had LOADS of channels available. Very pleased with stay. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Their website gives plenty of information about the kinds of rooms you can rent.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank MountainloverKansas
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I made an online reservation for the dates we hoped to be in Glacier NP in July however we had a family emergency come up and unfortunately had to cancel. Despite cancelling our reservation at Mini Golden Inns 3 weeks in advance, we were charged the full rate for our stay as they have a ridiculous policy that you must cancel a full month in advance. I've never encountered anything like this. I know that they had no trouble booking the room to someone else as when I made the original reservation there were only a couple of rooms left to book. We plan to try again to visit Glacier but I certainly won't be staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank SharonMH6327FG
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived at hotel very late 23:00. And usually this hotel office will close 21:00. But old mama waited me by then. As someone write, this hotel is a little bit pricy, but this area's standard is pricy. Because of high demand season. We will stay here again next time as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family