Historic Tamarack Lodge(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
US$207
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
US$155
Hotels.com
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$350
Meadow Lake Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$280
Vista Motel(West Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$129
Official Site
  • Free Internet
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$179
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$191
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$218
Hampton.com
All reviewsglacier national parkstay there againcomplimentary breakfastwest sidesingle leveldish tvfollowing morningdry sense of humourbeds were comfortablewhitefishmicrowave and fridgethe room was nicehungry horse damlittle priceygrocery storeminute drivethe owner
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were in room 82. Wheelchair accessible room. Large bathroom with toilet sling to assist in mobility. Microwave and fridge. Dish tv. Wonderful location. Just next door to hungry horse dam and 20 mins away from west glacier nat park entrance. Laundry and ice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at the Mini Golden Inns Motel on three separate nights between backpacking and rafting trips. The couple that owns the hotel is kind. The rooms are spacious and clean--hot showers feel great after a long hike. Be sure to review the cancellation policy and know that the afternoon can be a busy check in time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My bf and I booked a room here for one night while we visited Glacier National Park. The woman at the front desk was the most rude and unprofessional person I have ever encountered in my entire life. I have never felt more disrespected before. It was so bad that we were going to take the $150 loss for a 2 star hotel and go sleep in our car for the night over staying at this motel. Worst customer service ever! Do not stay here, avoid at all costs, it is not worth trying to deal with people who shouldn't even be allowed to work with customers if they can't interact politely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2017

July 14-15-16, 2017 - First stay in this motel. Convenient to surrounding areas of Glacier Park, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and Kalispell. Spacious rooms, clean, quiet accommodations. Also convenient to grocery and liquor stores, filling stations, and
misc. food places. Price was expected given the location. It had access to WiFi and the TV had LOADS of channels available. Very pleased with stay. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Their website gives plenty of information about the kinds of rooms you can rent.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank MountainloverKansas
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I made an online reservation for the dates we hoped to be in Glacier NP in July however we had a family emergency come up and unfortunately had to cancel. Despite cancelling our reservation at Mini Golden Inns 3 weeks in advance, we were charged the full rate for our stay as they have a ridiculous policy that you must cancel a full month in advance. I've never encountered anything like this. I know that they had no trouble booking the room to someone else as when I made the original reservation there were only a couple of rooms left to book. We plan to try again to visit Glacier but I certainly won't be staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017