All reviews glacier national park stay there again complimentary breakfast west side single level dish tv huge bathroom following morning dry sense of humour beds were comfortable whitefish microwave and fridge the room was nice hungry horse dam little pricey grocery store minute drive
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My friend and I spent 3 nights here while visiting Glacier National Park, and it was a good hotel choice for what we needed. It was on the main highway and easy to get to, and only about 10 miles from the west entrance. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and everything worked. There wasn't much in the way of amenities, but we were there for the park, and it didn't cause us any issues. Also, while there's not a lot to do in Hungry Horse proper, the towns on either side had multiple places to eat and such.
Do note that if your main interest is on the east side of the park, especially in places like Many Glacier, you'll want to consider staying on that side. It's long way there either via the Going to the Sun Road or around via US 2.

If you mainly need a base camp to leave your stuff and sleep while exploring the park, this will work quite well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The room was very clean and roomy. The breakfast was pastries, juice, coffee, tea, and 8 kinds of cereal! It was close to food. Wide parking spaces. Newly remodeled room. Loved the kitchenette! Would stay here again, no doubt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The room was very comfortable had two rooms with beds in each. There was also a kitchenette. The only complaint I have is with the front desk gentleman who was possibly the owner was not very friendly at all. But the gentleman that was training for the front desk, who was usually the groundskeeper was extremely nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I cancelled 11 days in advance and was told they have a 30 day Cancellation Policy. 30 days!!! I said no one told me that when I made my reservation and he said it's in the brochure and on some website which doesn't have Mini Golden in the name. I got the motel's name from a friend who lives in Montana.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah T
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Comfortable and clean. We stayed in a room with a kitchenette and everything was there that we could possibly need. The room was impeccably clean and the staff was very nice. It is only about a 15 minute drive to the west entrance of the park and also close to Columbia Falls and Whitefish for dining and evening entertainment. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple