SpringHill Suites Kalispell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
US$124
US$136
US$110
US$151
US$143
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$149
GardenInn.com
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$161
Hampton.com
Kalispell Hilltop Inn(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$117
The Garrison Inn(Kalispell)
US$195
All reviewsmarriott pointsfront deskbig closetputting greendee deenew designspring hilllifetime platinum memberbig complaintnetflix accounthobby lobbyincluding freshdrawer spaceroom designsliding doorrooms are spacious and cleanoutstanding hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My daughter plays travel hockey and we have stayed at many different hotels in several cities/towns. In tournament situations we are usually given a list and told to pick one and than hope for the best. The staff here was the FRIENDLIEST and most HELPFUL we have ever personally encountered. They went out of their way to make our team families feel welcome. The rooms were clean and the included breakfasts had a nice variety to choose from. Even my pickier eater found several options to get her through until lunch. Should I find myself in Kalispell MT again I would stay here without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brandie W
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Greetings Brandie!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us during your recent trip to Kalispell! It was a true pleasure having you and the team stay with us during the tournament!

We thank you again for choosing to join us this trip to Kalispell and we look forward to seeing everyone's bright smiles the next time your travels bring you to our neck of the woods!

Happy travels and many game wins,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Our whole team stayed there as part of a hockey tournament. We had 10 girls and parents and other family members. The hotel bent over backwards to make sure we were taken care of. They let us use a room to store our gear, helped us out with shuttle trips to the rink with our gear and in general gave us an inviting place to be during our down time. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Gareth M

Greetings Gareth M!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are delighted that you and the team enjoyed your stay with us during the tournament! It was our pleasure having you all stay with us!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to being here for you the next time your travels bring you all to Kalispell!

Best wishes and lots of game wins,

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I have stayed here for a few nights over the last couple of weeks. The staff from check in to check out is outstanding I have been made to feel very welcome and pampered. Since I had to be at my job at 5:00 am and the weather was terrible- Rick the desk hospitality person ensured Dee Dee, the breakfast supervisor left me a to go package of wonderful breakfast items to take with me early in the am. This was before she even arrived to work. Abbey in the evenings was just as welcoming and wonderful seeing to everyone's needs- she was the evening desk hospitality person. The room both of them have been very comfortable, inviting, and I was able to get a great nights sleep. As a Marriott property this property lives up to the outstanding brand known as Marriott. Exceptional and outstanding service and comfortable rooms. Thank you one and all- and of course- the price is great for what you get! The owners should be proud of their hand picked staff. I will be staying again and quite often.

Room Tip: All of these rooms are perfect suites!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Agentairhead

Greetings Agentairhead!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted that we have met and exceeded your expectations during your recent stays with us! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Rick, DeeDee and Abbey as they will be happy to hear them!

We look forward to seeing you each and every time your travels bring you back to Kalispell!

Best wishes and happy travels,

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Springhill suites in kalispell and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are professional and very helpful. They even have a shuttle to pick up and drop off from the airport for free. You can also use the shuttle locally for a small roundtrip fee. Sure beats uber or a taxi. No complaints. I really really enjoyed my stay and will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nichelle T
Kyle C, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Howdy Nichelle,

It was such a pleasure to host you during your time in Kalispell during the past few months. We will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the staff as they will be happy to hear you made it home safely!

We hope to see you again next summer when we have the opportunity to take you up to beautiful Glacier National Park!

Safe and happy travels,
Kyle Christman

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It was our second stay in this hotel. and on both occasions we found it to be very comfortable, well managed, with exceptionally friendly staff. Modest but elegant and tasty breakfast included. Well functioning free WiFi.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 167jerry
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Greetings 167jerry!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay are our property here in Kalispell! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff to ensure continued excellence in service!

With all the lodging options to choose from, we are delighted that you decided to stay with us! We hope the next time your travels bring you to Kalispell, you will join us once again!

Best wishes and happy travels,