Quality Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$136
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$149
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$101
Hotwire.com
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$159
US$112
US$143
US$135
Hotwire.com
US$110
Orbitz.com
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$159
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor poolwe've stayedbed was very comfortableair conditionerstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesclean roomslobby
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We used priceline for this hotel, which I will never do again. It costs you more than going through the motel. I didn't read all the fine print, my bad. The hotel was old, dirty and not good feeling at all. On a positive, the staff was pretty nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 233amyh
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

I and the whole staff would like to apologize for the dirtness of the hotel, I ensure you that this is been Addressed.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Our stay for 3 nights was good. The room was clean and the morning breakfast was good. Our only inconvenience was around housekeeping. After our first night the room wasn't cleaned until after 2:30 pm. We had left at 9:00 am and returned at 2:00. After it was cleaned, we came back to the room and had no toilet paper. The cart was still in the hallway, so I took a couple and informed them later. The following day we requested the room be cleaned earlier, which it was. This time they did not leave us shampoo/conditioner. Had to go to the front desk for this. I think the housekeepers need to pay more attention to their duties. The pool was nice to enjoy in the afternoons and evening. However, the hot tub was not in service.

Stayed: August 2017
Diane A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

thank you for the nice comment on room and breakfast. I do apologize for your room not be serviced. I ensure you it has been addressed

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This place is nasty!! Spend 3 nights here, and the bedding and blankets were bloody and had pee stains. I took off dirty bedding to be changed and they remade the bed with same dirty bedding! Asked to have the room cleaned, and only made beds with nasty bedding. Had two days of dirty towels in room. Gave us 2 towels for 4 people. This place needs new workers and a new manager. The manager gave me half off the bill for sleeping in nasty sheets and blankets. Should of took off entire bill. Never again will we stay at this quality Inn!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Melody K
Diane A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

I would like to apologize for the stained bedding and blankets, and the housekeepers for not changing your sheets, I ensure you that this has been addressed and I hope you will be back to stay with us in the future .

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Positives first-Newly remodeled comfortable pillows and bed. Negatives-Hotel carpet in room looks like the edges haven't been vacuumed in a month. Room coffee pot is filthy, air conditioner is filthy with crumbs on it. Our toilet actually has black mildew going up insides of the bowl. Fridge freezes everything. Pillow cases inside out on our pillows. Shower curtain bottom has orange mold..Horrible wifi.. breakfast room attendant sits at table reading the paper while there is no coffee made and no spoons, forks, etc..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

I apologize for the room, I ensure you all have been addressed.
hope to see you in the future

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great stay here in August. Pet friendly, clean rooms, a nice breakfast bar. The front staff was very professional and courteous. The lobby was clean and very welcoming. Definitely would stay there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

thank you for the nice comment, we value our guest and hope to see you again