US$171
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$151
Hampton.com
US$169
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$181
US$161
Trip.com
US$127
All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsomelet stationfront deskfire pitsmall mallhot tubgreat breakfastbreakfast buffetglacier national parkmain streetnice roomchecking ingreat place to stayparking lotclean roomswaffles
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I like the short version of surveys not the type where I have to type inane remarks that are pretty much covered in the check off lists provided. Wonderful facility will return at a future date, but I will not redo the survey

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralManagerLCB, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your comments and look forward to you visit in the future.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The Red Lion offers an excellent New Year’s Eve buffet and dance. We are repeat guests and have enjoyed it every year. The buffet breakfast was also very good with made to order omelets.
Our room was large and well appointed. The bed is extremely comfortable. It was immaculate when we arrived. The housekeeping the second day was good, but not excellent. We were out of glasses, and although I had pulled sheets up, the bed was not remade.
The staff was outstanding..very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralManagerLCB, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for joining us for our 6th Annual New Year' Eve event. We always enjoy seeing our repeat guests enjoying and celebrating New Year's with us. Thank you for the great review. We will see you next NYE ??

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Our recent stay at Red Lion, in Kalispell was wonderful, and Jason at the front desk had impeccable customer service just like the last time we stayed. He makes it look as if he truly enjoys his job, which he did say he does :).
Also Sherrie Bruch was amazing too in her customer service skills, making this family trip a great memory for us!
Reanna was also great in room service, professional and polite, even hesitating to take a tip from our grand daughter until checking with us to make sure it was ok.
The breakfast buffet was great, big and open, and bright with plants, water, rocks everywhere, with omelette station, waffle maker, meats, pancakes, eggs, fruit, yogurt, toast, and various breads, etc., cereals. Very nice compared to others we’ve been to.
Coffee maker in lobby was very nice, making lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, steamers for kids, etc. Much nicer than room coffees!
Pool and hot tub, sauna area is roomy and big and bright, well stocked with towels too.
We will be back, thank you again! :))

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for highlighting our staff with the service they provided. Our goal at the hotel is to welcome our guests as if it's our home. I am glad you experience that. Thank you for staying with us and visit again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This hotel was the best value of all the 5 different hotels on our trip. When we asked the front desk to change our room so we'd have a tub they upgraded us to a room with a tub and a fireplace. It was a very nice room. The free breakfast was also a cut above with a small buffet and an omelet station. Great staff, a western motif and an attached shopping center make this place unique. We also got a super great rate which made the Red Lion the value champ on our trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

I love to hear these stories of guests adventures and what they encounter. The staff at the property enjoy taking care of our guests and this review shows that. I am glad they took care of you and your needs during your stay. Visit again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

On a family get away, we literally ran into a medical issue. My 4 year old ran in the front desk because he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Long story short, an impeccable staff member named Audrey that works the front desk rushed to his aid to comfort him and alert me stiches were necessary. She passed him to his uncle as I ran to get a rag to apply pressure, and by the time I was back she was already searching for open clinics trying to help me with time management in avoiding the emergency room. She was so helpful and professional. I was highly impressed with the compassion and kindness she displayed toward my family. I will choose this hotel anytime I'm going to Kalispell!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah J
GeneralManagerLCB, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

I am sorry your son was hurt on your stay with us. I loved to hear the service my team provided being a Manager of the property. I will certainly bring this review to Audrey's attention. I hope your son is healing quickly and you enjoyed some of your time in our community. Thank you for staying with us. We will see you the next time your travels brings you to Kalispell. Happy Holidays !!