Aero Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$85
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$104
Homewood
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$109
SpringHill Suites
US$146
US$135
The Kalispell Grand Hotel(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$121
US$97
All reviewsbagelsindoor pool and hot tubcontinental breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorstaff was friendlyfront desk staffdryerpillowsglacier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing special and could use an upgrade but the motel was clean and neat and comfortable. Everyone was polite and friendly and I very much enjoyed my stay. I only slept here because I was hiking every day at Glacier. It was a comfortable place to sleep.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We came during peak season and had booked late because of doubts we would be able to make the trip. As a result, not much else was available at any sort of reasonable price in the area and even this motel was not at a reasonable price given the age and condition. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the staff was very responsive when I couldn't get the WiFi to work; they had two links listed and I chose the the wrong one. In short, if you have options within reason in your price range and requirements (such as a refrigerator, etc), you probably should go to the other options.

Room Tip: The highway noise was not a problem and we had a room toward the front.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap hotel, this is the hotel for you. The front desk lady was very nice and accomodating. She was helpful and knows the area well.
Our room was ok. There was an air conditioner, a microwave and a tv. Bathroom was clean. Nothing special. You get what you pay for.
The only cons I have is the bed. There were some hairs on the pillows and bedsheet were a bit dirty. Not a chance we will use it. I am glad we brought extra comforter and we just slept above their comforter. Other than these, I will still book in this hotel in our future travels.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We arrived pretty late (11pm) and when I checked in there were 2 friendly men on duty and I was checked in within minutes. The hotel is old and dated but was clean. Wifi worked. TV worked. There was a fridge and microwave, not sure if they worked. Spacious room. The beds however were old and need to be replaced. The beds were sunken in. Breakfast was basic but they had both a waffle and pancake maker. toaster, bagels, bread, coffee, juice, bananas. For the price I would stay here again if I knew the beds were changed out.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Barely acceptable. Clean sheets, tattered blanket and comforter on bed. Flat pillows. Good shower. Has refrigerators. Run down. Very slow check in. Kept answering phone while 3 elderly men sat with him behind counter. Dirty windows. Good but loud air conditioner. I'd spend a few more bucks to go elsewhere. Not even a bar of soap given to wash your hands. Close to town

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family