“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We went for a birthday dinner for my friend and had a real nice time. Good selection of drinks and craft tap beers. Friendly staff, steak was cooked to order and perfect. The baseball cut is interesting, sides were good, salad was alright. Room was too dark but it wasn't steakhouse dark, it was energy efficient white kinda dark in there gave a weird color to the food. Dessert was delicious and on the house. Thanks!

1  Thank Seth B

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Traveling back from Yellowstone we spend the night in Miles City. We ate here and had a excellent dinner. It was crowded so we ate at the bar and the service was prompt, very friendly and attentive. The bartender recommended the pork chop. I was leery but it was delicious -well prepared and juicy. I would definitely order it again. My husband had the nightly special - all you can eat snow crab. He received a large platter of crab. After finishing it,they kept asked him if he wanted more. The selection of sides was the largest I have seen. The $.99 margarita was good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent service and great, tender ribeye steak. Large portions and wide choice of sides. We were able to split the meal and were still full.

1  Thank Original-Tonman
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stopped for a late lunch after shopping at Walmart (next door) and were impressed. Service was excellent, with a manager on duty, walking around. The wine list was surprisingly good, including a favorite zinfandel of ours, 7 Deadly Zins (a blend from Lodi, California). We had a chicken/bacon wrap that was so good and so massive that we skipped dinner that day. Ambiance was pleasant. What is not to like???

Reviewed 29 July 2015

What a fantastic find! This place was definitely worth a pit stop on our long road trip. The wait staff was fabulous, prompt and very attentive. We had a party of 9, but our food arrived quickly and it was so delicious! I had the bbqed shrimp with mashed potatoes and it was cooked and seasoned very well and the portion was generous. My son had the pulled pork sandwich and really enjoyed it. My daughter had the huge baked potato with grilled chicken and it was wonderful. My husband tried the fried shrimp and he couldn't get over how huge they were. My younger kids were thrilled with their chicken dinners that came in cute classic car boxes. If we are ever up that way again, we will definitely stopping in.