“Yes, a "rib and chop" restaurant can serve tasty fish too!”
Review of Montana's Rib and Chop House - CLOSED

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We both ordered one of the "Catches of the Day" -- tilapia for him and Ahi Tuna for myself. The fish was served on a bed of spinach, with a side of our choice and a green salad. Ample food for the price. The waitress was accommodating and let my dining companion substitute garlic mashed potatoes for rice. Both dinners met our expectations.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Even though our waiter didn't seem to be willing to help us meet our dietary needs, the food we received when we "ordered off the menu" was both delicious and of decent amount. We will probably try other steakhouses in Miles City before returning it was still enjoyable a good value for our money.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

You have to experience this restaurant!! I have never had bad service while eating here and the food is awesome!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I'll admit, I came in late and I didn't have ribs or steak, only the lobster mac and cheese, which was awesome. The vibe of the place though, was more like an over-lit local diner than a quality steak shop. The Rib & Chop House in Sheridan, WY, provided a far superior experience in my opinion.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I liked everything about this restaurant, except the prices are pretty steep for the area. About $20 - $40 for entrée of steak, lamb, or tuna. My salad, squash casserole, and satin pie were delicious. I wanted to try many things on the menu. It is a casually nice atmosphere that is relaxing and fun. We had an upbeat, energetic waitress which is always appreciated by us.