“Excellent Service For A Fast Food Restaurant”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #19 of 32 Restaurants in Miles City
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Everytime my wife and I have had meals at Arby's, the service has always been exceptional and very helpful. Arby's have their standard food selections but we've always enjoyed the employees that work there.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Service is lacking and blame that on the manager. We went through drive-thru and after being handed our sack of food and one Jamoca shake, we looked and were missing a second shake and order of potato cakes. After getting to the motel discover there also was no sauce in the bag. Too much hassle to go back. The meat was good on th sandwich but the whole thing was dry.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Have eaten here several times while rotating through the number of different fast food restaurants in this area of Miles City. Every time that I've been here by myself, with the wife or with kids, we've always had a good experience. The place is kept cleaned. The service is good when it comes to ordering and the food comes out fast and hot. Employees all seem to be on their toes ready to serve their customers.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I enjoyed great service, great food, and fast service. The food was hot and fresh. Drive thru was very fast.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Driving from Minot ND to Billings MT on a Sunday. There is basically nothing open until 10 am between Minot and Miles City.
Best Arby's I ever tasted and I was really Hungary. Service was good and food is what you would expect from a fast food restaurant